|TS LAWCET||26 Jul, 2021 - 05 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - Late fee of Rs. 500 | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2021 - 10 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - Late fee of Rs. 1000 | Mode: Online|
|01 Aug, 2021 - 10 Aug, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|12 Aug, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|26 Aug, 2021||Answer Key - Preliminary key | Mode: Online|
|27 Aug, 2021||Answer Key - Preliminary key - submission of objections | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2021 - 25 Jul, 2021||Late Fee Application - Late fee of Rs. 250 | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021 - 15 Jul, 2021||Application - Without late fees | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Osmania University, Hyderabad
Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Legislative Law (B.Com LLB) is a five-year full-time Integrated programme in Law offered by Osmania University, Hyderabad with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
Admissions to the course are available through LAWCET and also through Management Quota.
The candidates who have appeared for LAWCET and secured a passing grade in LAWCET seek the admission to LL.B., 5 years Course.
- A passing grade in LAWCET
- A Pass mark is a minimum of 45% (~44.5%).
- SC/ST Candidates have a 5% relaxation in qualifying marks.
- A pass in the qualifying examination - Intermediate/+2 for 5 Year Integrated Courses.
- The candidates who have not cleared the LAWCET or who have not appeared for it can also seek the admission to LL.B., 5 years Course. 20% of the total seats in the 5-year course are reserved under this category.
- For 5 Year Integrated Courses, a pass in Intermediate/+2 with 50% marks.