|16 Oct, 2020||Result - Final answer key and result | Mode: Online|
|10 Oct, 2020 - 12 Oct, 2020||Answer Key - Dates to file objections | Mode: Online|
|10 Oct, 2020||Answer Key - Preliminary answer key | Mode: Online|
|09 Oct, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|03 Oct, 2020||Admit Card - Released date | Mode: Online|
|30 Jun, 2020 - 20 Sep, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 4000 | Mode: Online|
|01 Jul, 2020 - 25 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - With Late Fee of Rs.4000/- | Mode: Online|
|28 Jun, 2020 - 30 Jun, 2020||Late Fee Application - With Late Fee of Rs.2000/- | Mode: Online|
|21 Jun, 2020 - 27 Jun, 2020||Late Fee Application - With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- | Mode: Online|
|17 Jun, 2020 - 20 Jun, 2020||Late Fee Application - With Late Fee of Rs.500/- | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2020 - 10 Jun, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Kakatiya University, Warangal
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) is a three-year full-time programme in Law offered by Kakatiya University, Warangal with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
A pass grade in LAWCET
A graduate with any discipline who must have passed the qualifying examination (10+2+3) or equivalent in a regular course are eligible to take up admission in the LL.B program. The candidates who have appeared for LAWCET and secured a pass grade in LAWCET to seek admission into LL.B., 3 years course.
- Pass mark is a minimum of 45%
- SC/ST Candidates have a 5% relaxation in qualifying marks.
- A pass in qualifying examination – degree for 3 Year LLB, (10+2+3 Pattern).
- A candidate with 45% or more in B.Ed. or other PG courses is also eligible to seek admission in LLB even if he/she secures less than 45% at degree level.