General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma programme offered by Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
For admission in G.N.M., exam will be conducted by Baba Farid University Of Health Sciences( B.F.U.H.S,) Faridkot,
1. The candidate shall be 17 years or more and 35 years or less on 31st Dec of the year of admission.
2. Qualification shall be 12 years of schooling ( 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks( 405 for SC or ST)
3. Preference shall be given to those who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with science subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
4. Those who have cleared 10+2 vocational ANM course ( revised after 2001) from a school recognized by INC.
5. The candidate should be medically fit.
6. Preference will be given to the candidates who are residents of Punjab.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile