Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College, Chennai (MSEC) is a private engineering college located in Kodambakkam, Chennai. The college was established in 2001 by Professor K.R.Sundararajan as a part of KRS Group of Institutions. MSEC offers various undergraduate (B.Tech/BE) and postgraduate (M.Tech/ME) courses in engineering. Admission to MSEC is done TNEA counselling (for undergraduate courses) and TANCET (for postgraduate courses). Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College has been approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College (MSEC) is located at 363, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai. Nungambakkam is the nearby railway station located 2.8 km away from MSEC. Chennai International Airport is located 11.8 km away from Meenakshi Engineering College. Vadapalani Bus Depot is the nearby bus depot located 4.2 km away from MSEC.
MSEC has industrial collaboration with the following industries
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Bimetal Bearings Limited
- Sundaram Brakelinings Limited
- Addison & Co., Limited
- Simpson & Co., Limited
- Vi Micro Systems Pvt. Limited
- Scigenics Biotech Pvt Ltd
- Micromatic Machine Tools Pvt. Ltd
- Consolidated Construction Consortium Ltd (CCCL)
- University Sains Malaysia
- Easun Group
- Nihon Technology Pvt. Ltd
- Marlen Infomedia Pvt. Ltd
- Thesys Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Multimedia University-Malaysia
- Super Auto Forge Private Ltd
- TVS Motors
Browse by Degree
Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College offers B.Tech in civil engineering, electronics engineering, electrical engineering, computer science and information technology. Admission to B.Tech courses offered by MSEC will be done through TNEA counselling on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in their qualifying examination. MSEC offers M.Tech in construction engineering and management. Candidates who want to seek admission in M.tech programme have to appear in GATE/TANCET and afterwards have to appear in TANCET counselling. Admission processes to various courses offered by MSEC are listed below:
For BE/B.Tech Programmes:-
- Candidates seeking admission in these undergraduate programmes have to register and appear for the state level TNEA counselling and submit the application form along with the requisite documents based on their merit of the qualifying examination.
- Final selection will be based on merit list, counselling participation, document verification and fee payment.
For ME/M.Tech Programmes:-
- For admission in these programmes, the candidates have to appear for the TANCET or GATE and secure a valid score.
- Eligible candidates have to apply online on the official website of Anna University and submit the application form along with the requisite documents.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College has infrastructure and facilities for the students and faculty. The infrastructure and facilities include laboratories, library, auditoriums, and seminar halls. Given below are the brief details of the infrastructure and facilities provided by MSEC.
- Laboratories- MSEC has different laboratories for different programmes. The programmes for which the laboratories are dedicated include civil engineering, computer science and engineering, electronics and communication engineering, electronics and electrical engineering, information technology, mechanical engineering, and humanities and science.
- Library- The library of Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College has various books, national and international journals and the library has various facilities like circulation services, reference services, e-access services, CD-Rom services, digital services, question paper services.
- Auditoriums and Seminar Halls- MSEC has various seminar halls and auditoriums that are facilitated with all the requirements. The names of the auditoriums and seminar halls are as follows-
- Prof. KRS Centenary Seminar Hall
- MS Auditorium
- KRS Auditorium
- Homi Bhabha Hall
An Amazing Institution to shape your career
It is a good place to study and provides you confidence
Great Education at Affordable PriceM
The place that shaped my Career and Morale
The place where one can see live Hell
Last Seen: 27 Sep' 18
Joined On: 27 Sep' 18
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- BE Electronics and Communication Engineering
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: