The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
|15 Feb, 2020 - 16 Feb, 2020||JET Exam Joint Entrance Test - Exam | Mode: Offline|
|06 Feb, 2020 - 14 Feb, 2020||JET Exam Joint Entrance Test - Admit Card - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|08 Dec, 2019 - 31 Jan, 2020||JET Exam Joint Entrance Test - Application - FTII, SRFTI JET Registration Form | Mode: Online|
|08 Dec, 2019||JET Exam Joint Entrance Test - Advertisement - JET notification date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh
Diploma in Automobile Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Admission to the Diploma courses is made strictly based on JET( Joint Entrance Test), conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Indl. Training Punjab, Chandigarh.
(20 per cent of total seats are reserved for Lateral entry students in the second year of Diploma.)
The Candidates having passed the Matriculation exam(Especially subjects of Mathematics, Science and English)are eligible to seek admission in the polytechnic on the basis of inter-se-merit of qualifying exam (Matric) and the reservation policy of Govt. of Punjab through online counselling.
a) 12th Science with Vocational/Technical or 10th + (2 Year ITI)
b) Provided however if seats remained vacant then the same will be filled on the basis of merit as per the below-mentioned eligibility criteria :
- ITI at least with one year(who have passed 10th Level School leaving examination before admission to ITI courses) from any institution of Punjab/Other states.
- 10 + 2 vocational examinations in various branches with the minimum 60% marks from any institution of Punjab/Other State.
- 10 + 2 with science from any institution of Punjab/Other State.
- Two-year certificate course from SLIET Longowal and have Punjab Domicile.