- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: North Eastern Hill University, Shillong
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma program offered by North Eastern Hill University, Shillong, and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Healthcare Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- The student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Healthcare Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.