Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 2 Years
  • Offered by: University of Calicut, Malappuram

Master Of Hotel Management ( M.H.M ) is a 2-year duration Post Graduate degree program in Hotel Management affiliated to the University of Calicut, Malappuram.

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Eligibility Criteria

  • Any candidate who has passed degree in Tourism or Hotel Management or in both from the University of Calicut or the same degree of any other University.
  • Institute in any state recognized by UGC or AICTE with a minimum of 45% marks is eligible for admission. 
  • The 70% of the total seats are reserved for above graduates. The remaining 30% are reserved for the candidates who have passed degree from any other stream with a minimum of 45% marks.

Applications Open Now

ITM Business School - 31st Mar App Deadline
ITM Business School - 31st Ma...
Apply
Sharda University - SUAT Admission Test 2020
Sharda University - SUAT Admi...
Apply
Jaipuria Institute of Management | Deadline: 31 Mar 2020
Jaipuria Institute of Managem...
Apply
Alliance University
Alliance University
Apply
REVA CET - 30 Mar App Deadline
REVA CET - 30 Mar App Deadline
Apply
SRM University- SRMHCAT 2020 | Deadline: 23 APR'20
SRM University- SRMHCAT 2020 ...
Apply
Jagan Institute of Management Studies- Rohini  PGDM 2020
Jagan Institute of Management...
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books