- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Candidates seeking admission to first year B.Sc (N) course must have passed the examination as listed below:-
- Higher secondary school certificate examination (12 Yrs course)or
- Senior school certificate examination (10+2) or
- Pre-degree examination (10+2) or An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with science (Physics ,Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Intermediate Vocational (Nursing/M.P.H.W). or Inter with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences and should have secured not less than 45% of marks.
- Candidates belonging to scheduled caste scheduled tribe wards of Defense personnel / Physically handicapped will be allowed 5% relaxation of marks in the minimum eligibility requirement.
- The Candidate should have completed 17 years age, should not have completed 35 years age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- For SC/ ST candidates upper age limit relaxed by 3 years.
- Candidate shall be medically fit .