- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
M.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology in Clinical Chemistry is a two-year full-time course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- A pass in B.Sc MLT/BMLT course from institutions affiliated to RGUHS, or from other Universities considered equivalent by RGUHS.
- A candidate who has completed B.Sc. in Clinical Biochemistry/Medical Biochemistry or B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology/Medical Microbiology are eligible to join for M.Sc MLT in Clinical Biochemistry or M.Sc MLT in Microbiology and Immunology respectively.
- Candidates passing B.Sc MLT through correspondence course shall not be eligible.
- No candidate shall be admitted for the postgraduate degree course unless the candidate has obtained and produced the eligibility certificate issued by the university. The candidate has to make the application to the university with the following documents along with the prescribed fee.
- Pass / degree certificate issued by the university.
- Marks cards of all the university examinations passed.
- Migration certificate.
- Proof of SC/ST or category- I as the case may be.
- Candidates should obtain the eligibility certificate before the last date for admission as notified by the university.