|MHT CET||28 Nov, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|10 Nov, 2020 - 12 Nov, 2020||Others - Acceptance of Grievances in Questions | Mode: Online|
|10 Nov, 2020||Answer Key - Online release of answer key, question paper and candidates response sheets | Mode: Online|
|07 Nov, 2020||Exam - Special Exam | Mode: Online|
|03 Nov, 2020||Admit Card - Special Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Oct, 2020 - 26 Oct, 2020||Application - For Special Exam | Mode: Online|
|19 Oct, 2020 - 20 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCM Group | Mode: Online|
|12 Oct, 2020 - 16 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCM Group | Mode: Online|
|04 Oct, 2020 - 09 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCB group | Mode: Online|
|04 Oct, 2020||Admit Card - PCM Group | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020 - 02 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCB Group | Mode: Online|
|26 Sep, 2020 - 01 Oct, 2020||Admit Card - PCB group | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020 - 08 Sep, 2020||Application - Reavailability of application form | Mode: Online|
|05 Jun, 2020 - 10 Jun, 2020||Others - Exam Centre Change Facility | Mode: Online|
|16 May, 2020 - 01 Jun, 2020||Application - Fee Payment for registered candidates | Mode: Online|
|26 May, 2020 - 01 Jun, 2020||Application - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|01 Mar, 2020 - 07 Mar, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|07 Jan, 2020 - 29 Feb, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in pharmacy education course offered by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
- Admission through MHT-CET 2017 with the non-zero score.
- 80% seats filled by online Centralized admission Process as per Govt. of Maharashtra (CAP rounds) and 20% are management quota filled at Institute level.
First Year Admission
- HSC pass with 50% mark in PCB/PCM for open category and 45% mark in PCB/PCM for reserved category students.
For direct second-year admission students D.Pharm.
- Pass with 45% for open & 40% mark for reserved category.