About Rajkiya Engineering College, Ambedkar Nagar
Rajkiya Engineering College (REC), Ambedkar Nagar was established in the year 2010 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. REC, Ambedkar Nagar is approved by AICTE. The College offers undergraduate (B.Tech) courses in three domains i.e. Information Technology (IT), Electrical Engineering (EE) and Civil Engineering (CE). REC is affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
REC, Ambedkar Nagar is located at Akbarpur Tanda Road, Ambedkar nagar, Akbarpur, Uttar Pradesh. Akbarpur Railway Station is around 5 kms away and Akbarpur Airport is around 3 kms away from the college. REC is well connected with all modes of transport.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
REC, Ambedkar Nagar is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation.
- Goyal Computers
- Mohd. Sarwar & Sons
- Pride Engineers
- Everest Industries, Prayagraj
- ACME Digitek Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- Haji M. Sarwar & Sons, Manufacturer of Cloth
- Accurate Industrial Controls Pvt. Ltd.
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Finance Committee: All the financial matters of the college are approved by the Finance Committee.
- Academic Committee: This Committee is responsible for making all the decisions related to syllabus, curriculum, etc.
- Purchase Committee: Any purchase above Rs 1,00,000/- will be approved by the Purchase Committee of the college.
- Administrative Committee: The Administrative Committee takes the decision of all the administrative matters.
- Building and Works Committee: This Committee makes the proposal of building and structure and presents them in front of the Board of Governors.
- Training and Placement Cell: This Cell provides training to the students and also helps them to get placed in a good company. It also ensures that every student appears for the campus placements.
- Technical Council: This Council aims to enhance the technical skills of the students by organising different competitions and workshops in the technical field.
- Sports Council: This Council conducts various inter college competitions like cricket, basketball, football, etc for the students.
- Literary Council: Various competitive events, discussion sessions, and workshops for the students are organised by this committee.
- Cultural Council: The Cultural Council of REC helps students in finding their hidden talents by conducting different fun activities.
- Hobby Club: This Club organises the collection of all activities like artistic , literary and scientific works.
- Photography and Fine Art Club: This Club is for students who love photography. Various other activities are also organised by this club such as dance, drama, music, art, etc. Interested students can join this club.
- Examination Cell: This Cell is responsible to make the decisions related to examination schedule, set the question paper, etc.
- Anti Ragging Committee: The aim of this committee is to stop ragging of the students at the college premises.
Courses & Fees
Rajkiya Engineering College, Ambedkar Nagar Admission Process:
Rajkiya Engineering College, Ambedkar Nagar offers admission to the undergraduate (B.Tech) courses. Admission to the B.Tech course is done through the UPSEEE examination. The detailed admission process of the course is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech):
- The admission will be based on the merit list of the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE).
- The candidates have to fill an online application form for admission to the REC, Ambedkar Nagar.
- The selected candidates should participate in the counselling process.
- After counselling, the candidates should report at the institute and get their documents verified.
Exams and Cutoffs
My experience at this college is good and I would recommend
Last Seen: 15 May' 20
Joined On: 15 May' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Better than all rec's
Last Seen: 29 May' 20
Joined On: 17 Apr' 15
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
- B.Tech Information Technology
Top engineering college of U.P.
One of the bestest engineering college.
Joined On: 17 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- B.Tech Information Technology
Rajkiya Engineering College, Ambedkar Nagar provides various infrastructural facilities such as separate hostels for boys and girls, laboratories for practical experience, library with a collection of books, dispensary to cater the medical needs, sports facilities, transportation, canteen to serve food to the students. Various other facilities like security to the students, wi-fi, etc are also available.
- Hostels: REC Ambedkar Nagar has separate hostels for boys and girls. Each hostel has a mess and other facilities available.
- Labs: The College has a well-equipped lab in each domain so that students can have practical implementation of what they learn.
- Library: REC Ambedkar Nagar has a library for the students and faculty that includes books, national and international journals, magazines, etc.
- Dispensary: The College provides healthcare facilities to the students and faculty. Medical officers and Pharmacists are always available in the dispensary. Students with emergency cases are referred to the District Hospital, Ambedkar Nagar.
- Sports: REC Ambedkar Nagar has a separate sports area for the students. It supports various sports activities like badminton, volleyball, etc.
- Transport: The College provides transport facilities to the students for educational tours and to travel the distance between the city and the college. For any emergency, ambulance is also available at the college premises.
- Canteen: College has a canteen and a large cafeteria at college premises to serve hygienic food to the students and faculty.
- Security: REC, Ambedkar Nagar has a full-fledged security for the safety of students. For each building of the campus, a security guard is always available.
Questions related to Rajkiya Engineering College, Ambedkar Nagar
How is Rajkiya Engineering college Ambedkarnagar for Btech in Civil engineering??
Rajkiya Engineering College, Ambedkar Nagar is a government engineering college located in Akbarpur, Ambedkar Nagar district, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a constituent college of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University..
The college is very good in all parameters
It has a good rating in all facilities
Academic - 8.3/10
Placements - 6.3/10
Faculty - 7.6/10
Overall, it is a very good college of doing Btech in civil engineering..
In engineering, students get good placements with package about 6 -10 lakh per year..
Or it's a government college, you should get admission in this college..
Hope this answer will help you to solve your query
Rajkiya Engineering college Ambedkar Nagar ki placement and package kaisa hai
University of lucknow , bundelkhand University jhansi,and all Rajkiya engineering colleges which one is good should i choose these 2 universities or anyone of rajkiya engineering college in upsee counseling
According to my knowledge University of Lucknow is good in terms of pursuing engineering as it has decent placement records and greater NAAC Score. It has good facilities and Good Faculty.
Choose from the University of Lucknow and bundelkhand university rather than Rajkiya engineering college
You can make your choice by using the college comparison tool. You can compare same course in different colleges.
Hope it Helps!
Sir. is placement are good in Rajkiya engineering college as banda, azamagarh, sonbhadra, ambedkarnagar.
In the answer, I'll be referring to placements of BE/B.Tech courses in Rajkiya Engineering College.
For all branches (Banda, Azamagarh etc), the placement record has been more or less the same.
The placement record in not very good. Only few students were placed and out of them, not even a handful were placed in good companies. Top companies included HCL, Byju's , Accenture etc.
Hope this helps.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: