- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: The West Bengal University of Teachers Training Education Planning and Administration, Kolkata
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two-year full-time undergraduate course approved by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) and offered by The West Bengal University of Teachers Training Education Planning and Administration, Kolkata.
Admission shall be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations.
- Candidates should be Graduates in a school subject from a recognized university.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor's Degree(General) / or in the Master's Degree in School subjects are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology with Science and/or Mathematics, with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are also eligible for admission.
- 5% relaxation for SC, ST and differently able candidates.