|28 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Official NEET Answer key | Mode: Online|
|12 Oct, 2020 (Tentative)||Result - NEET 2020 result | Mode: Online|
|26 Aug, 2020 - 13 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - Release date | Mode: Online|
|13 Sep, 2020||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|04 Jul, 2020 - 20 Jul, 2020||Application Correction - Re-opened | Mode: Online|
|03 Feb, 2020 - 09 Feb, 2020||Application - Completing process by registered candidates | Mode: Online|
|15 Jan, 2020 - 31 Jan, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|02 Dec, 2019 - 06 Jan, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|02 Dec, 2019 - 01 Jan, 2020||Others - Application fee payment | Mode: Online|
|21 Aug, 2019||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) is a 5.5 years full-time course, which includes 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. It is offered by Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni and approved by MCI.
Admissions in MBBS course will be done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st July of the year commencing the prescribed academic session of the MBBS course.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of two years intermediate or Higher Secondary (10+2 pattern) or equivalent examination with science subjects viz Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a statutory university or pre-university intermediate board or State Higher Secondary Examination Board.
- The student should have passed qualifying examination with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 50% aggregate marks in PCB. For Scheduled Castes/ Schedule Tribes, the minimum marks required for admission shall be 40% in lieu of 50% for general candidates.
- The candidate should be medically fit.