The Saroj Institute of Technology and Management is a private college located in Lucknow. The college was established in the year 2001. The college offers various undergraduate and postgraduate technical and management programmes along with pharmacy courses. The college is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow(AKTU, Lucknow) and has been approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
SITM is located at 12th KM Stone, Lucknow – Sultanpur Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Block Hut A is the nearby railway station located 6.5 km away from the college while Lucknow Junction is 13.5 km away. Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is about 20 km away from the college. Gomti Nagar Bus Depot is the nearest bus station which is at a distance 14 km from the college.
Accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
University of Regina Saskatchewan, Canada
Clubs Committees & Societies:
Student Affairs Council: This council looks after various issues related to student welfare in the college. The council is responsible for various policy formulation and all the matters concerning the student well being in the college.
Management Students’ Activity Cell (MSAC): This cell conducts all the activities of the management department in the college. Various activities conducted by this cell are aimed with a purpose to develop creative skills as well as managerial attitude in the students. Some of the activities are Business Quiz, Ad-Mad Show, Vocabulary Quiz, General-Awareness Quiz, and many others.
Cultural Committee: This club organises all the cultural activities and events of the college. Some of these activities include rangoli, different dance and music competitions.
Sports Club: The sports club conducts all the sports events of the college. One of the major events of the college is the Annual SITM sports meet.
Exams and Cutoffs
Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech and B.Pharma)
- Admissions to undergraduate courses are done on the basis marks obtained in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE). Admission to 85% of seats is done on basis of UPSEE exam, while the remaining 15% are management quota seats.
- Qualified UPSEE candidates have to appear for counselling process
- For the admission, candidates will be selected on the merit basis as per their ranks in UPSEE and their choice of preferred colleges made during the UPSEE counselling process.
- Once selected for the admission, candidates have to confirm their admission by reporting at the college within the stipulated time and making fee payment.
MBA & MCA
- Candidates have to fill an online application form of the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) and appear for the examination.
- Qualified candidates have to appear for the counselling process along with their documents to complete the verification process.
- Admission to SITM will be offered on merit basis as per the ranks obtained by the candidates in UPSEE and choice of preferred college made by them during the counselling process.
- Admission to M.Tech courses will be done on the basis of GATE marks or on the basis of the candidates' academic record.
- Candidates have to apply separately on the college official website.
- Only the candidates who have secured a minimum of 75 percentile in GATE or come under the category of top 25% of graduates of UPTU or have the first division with honours will be considered for the admission process.
Hostels: SITM has 4 boys hostels and 2 girls hostels. Each hostel has all the basic amenities required from the students which include a dining hall with a mess, reading room, and an indoor games room.
Central Library: A central library is present within the campus having a vast collection of books and journals. The college aims to avail the student all the knowledge resources and provide them value-added services.
Laboratories: All the departments related to technical courses have well-equipped labs aiming to provide the students the practical knowledge on any topic.
Cafeteria: A clean and well-maintained cafeteria is present in the college campus which caters to the students at any point in time in the day.
Sports Facility: SITM provides all the required facilities for sports and recreation. The college has a large swimming pool, football field, volleyball court, tennis court, and a cricket stadium. The college every year organises a sports meet in which various students from all the departments participate.
Gymnasium: The college has a large well-equipped gymnasium that is accessible to all the students of the college.
Overall its a not recommended to get admission here.
Last Seen: 28 May' 20
Joined On: 28 May' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
College Days of B.Tech Graduation
Priceless days of college life
you will burn your life
Last Seen: 28 Nov' 15
Joined On: 17 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2011
- B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Questions related to Saroj Institute of Technology and Management, Lucknow
I am from out of U.P and qualify upsee Gn rank 10325 GL rant 3492 .pls post list of top 10 privtate pharmacy colleges accepting upsee score
Greetings for your awesome score.
Bundelkhand Unversity, KITE group of institutions are some of the top private pharma institutions for more and accurate details check out here- https://pharmacy.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-pharmacy-colleges-in-india-accepting-upsee-pharmacy
Is Saroj institute of technology and Management Lucknow is a good college for b pharma aspirants
There are 60 seats for this course in Saroj Institute of Technology and Management Lucknow. The college environment is good. The faculty is also good but you might find difficulties in getting placements. So I suggest you apply to other colleges as well and then take a final decision based on your convinience.
Pls arrange these colleges in priority order for upsee counselling for btech in biotechnology
These college offering Btech in Biotechnology are some of the top colleges take admission through UPSEE
The preference order for these are as follow
- Dr Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped, Kanpur
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
- Noida Institute of Technology, Noida
- IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad
- Saroj Institute of Technology and Managment, Lucknow
- BN College of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow
- MG Institute of Managment and Technology
Hope it helps
Does saroj colleag of pharmacy is approved by PCI ?
Saroj Institute of Technology and Management is affiliated with PCI
Also it is AICTE approved
I hope we have helped you solve your query
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: