Admission Process 2021
Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech and B.Pharma)
- Admissions to undergraduate courses are done on the basis marks obtained in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE). Admission to 85% of seats is done on basis of UPSEE exam, while the remaining 15% are management quota seats.
- Qualified UPSEE candidates have to appear for counselling process
- For the admission, candidates will be selected on the merit basis as per their ranks in UPSEE and their choice of preferred colleges made during the UPSEE counselling process.
- Once selected for the admission, candidates have to confirm their admission by reporting at the college within the stipulated time and making fee payment.
MBA & MCA
- Candidates have to fill an online application form of the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) and appear for the examination.
- Qualified candidates have to appear for the counselling process along with their documents to complete the verification process.
- Admission to SITM will be offered on merit basis as per the ranks obtained by the candidates in UPSEE and choice of preferred college made by them during the counselling process.
- Admission to M.Tech courses will be done on the basis of GATE marks or on the basis of the candidates' academic record.
- Candidates have to apply separately on the college official website.
- Only the candidates who have secured a minimum of 75 percentile in GATE or come under the category of top 25% of graduates of UPTU or have the first division with honours will be considered for the admission process.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|26 Mar, 2021 - 31 May, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|06 Jun, 2021 - 08 Jun, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|25 Mar, 2021||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
Admission for 85% of the total seats will be done by U.P. Technical University through Entrance Examination (UPSEE). Rest 15% seats will be filled by the management of the college on the basis of merit and criteria decided by U.P. Technical University Lucknow.