CAT +2 More
|18 Jan, 2021 - 29 Jan, 2021||Others - Additional window rescheduling | Mode: Online|
|04 Nov, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|18 Jan, 2021 - 31 Jan, 2021||Application - Additional window registration | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 - 08 Feb, 2021||Others - Additional window exam delivery | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 - 08 Feb, 2021||Exam - Additional window | Mode: Online|
|05 Nov, 2020 - 17 Jan, 2021||Others - Re-take Scheduling | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 17 Jan, 2021||Others - Re-Scheduling | Mode: Online|
|05 Nov, 2020 - 17 Jan, 2021||Others - Registration- Retake | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 02 Dec, 2020||Others - Scheduling | Mode: Online|
|21 Nov, 2020 - 30 Nov, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 20 Nov, 2020||Application - Registration-Main | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
|XAT||18 Jan, 2021||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Jan, 2021||Others - Release of response sheet | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 - 03 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 10 Dec, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar
MBA programme is a two-year full-time residential programme at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) under the School of Petroleum Management (SPM).
Each year is divided in three trimesters. The programme also includes six to eight weeks of compulsory summer training for the students. The first year courses of the MBA Programme lay foundation of management with courses like accountancy, finance, marketing, economics, quantitative management, business research methods, organizational behavior, operations management, HRM, etc. Besides, a few foundation courses as well as group projects are offered related to the Energy & Infrastructure Sector to the students in the first year of the MBA Programme with an objective to sensitize the students about the Energy & Infrastructure Sector.
Following specializations are offered during the second year of the MBA programme:
- Energy and Infrastructure
- Operations Management
- Human Resources Management
The candidates who appeared at CAT – 2019/XAT – 2020/NMAT 2019 and seek admission in the MBA Programme.
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of aggregate CAT/ XATscore will be required to appear for group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) at SPM, PDPU or may be at other select locations (subject to minimum applications) on the specified date(s).
Group Discussion (GD): The group discussion (GD) shall be held in a group of about 10-12 students. Students
appearing at GD shall be evaluated on the set criteria.
Written Ability Test (WAT): Students shall be required to submit a written assignment on the topic announced at the
time of GD and PI.
Personal Interview (PI): Students appearing at PI shall be evaluated on the set criteria. The relevance of work experience, wherever applicable may be assessed at this stage.
- Only Candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019 conducted by IIMs/Xavier Admission Test (XAT) 2020 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur /NMAT 2019 conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in all semesters/trimesters or equivalent CGPA, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education.
- In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the overall equivalence certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained a bachelor's degree.
- In case a candidate establishes that the university/ institution from which he/she graduated, does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence MBA ADMISSIONS 2019 5/11 would be established by the PDPU-SPM by dividing earned CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the quotient with 100.
- A candidate appearing for the final year semester examination of bachelor's degree or equivalent can also apply. Such candidates must have to obtain 50% marks or equivalent in aggregate of all the semesters/years.
Live, happening and affordable Bschool
Last Seen: 17 Sep' 16
Joined On: 09 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
A beautiful place to study
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
A place full of joy, memories and beautiful experience.
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
Best time of my life
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016