About SCMS Cochin
SCMS Cochin School of Business (SCSB) was founded by Dr. G.P.C. Nayar in 1976. The SCMS Cochin School of Business, offering the PGDM course is ranked in various All India surveys among the top 50 programmes including the prestigious MHRD Ranking. SCSB offers Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), both full time and part-time. PGDM in General Management is the flagship programme of SCMS Group and is conducted at its main campus.
SCSB is located in Cochin, Kerala. The nearest airport to SCSB is Cochin International Airport which is located about 17.2 km away. The nearest railway station to SCSB is Karukutty Railway Station located about 8 km away. The nearest bus stand to SCSB is Angamaly KSRTC Bus Depot located about 10.8 km away.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- SCSB is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
SCMS Cochin Highlights
SCMS Cochin Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
SCMS Cochin Admissions 2021
SCMS Cochin School of Business, Cochin Admission Process:
SCMS Cochin School of Business offers admission to the postgraduate courses. Admission to the SCMS Cochin courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in CMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/KMAT examinations. Further, the candidates have to appear for the group discussion followed by a personal interview. The detailed admission process is given below:
For Postgraduate Programme in Management/PGDM (Part-Time):
- Candidate needs to appear for CMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA and score at least 50% marks or appear for GMAT and score at least 100 marks or appear for KMAT and score at least 108 marks.
- Based on their marks in the above-mentioned exams, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be made based on the performance in the entrance exam, past academic record, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
SCMS Cochin Placements
Management and Business Administration (P.G.D.M)
SCMS Cochin Exams and Cutoffs
SCMS Cochin Student Reviews
Value for money.
Last Seen: 05 Dec' 18
Joined On: 02 Aug' 16
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
Best college to gain industry exposure.
Last Seen: 04 Dec' 18
Joined On: 04 Dec' 18
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
Treats students with animosity, no guru shishya relation.
Last Seen: 29 Aug' 16
Joined On: 29 Aug' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015
World of opportunities!!
Last Seen: 20 Aug' 16
Joined On: 20 Aug' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2013
SCMS Cochin Facilities
SCMS Cochin School of Business, Cochin has various infrastructural facilities for the students and faculty such as a library with a collection of books, separate hostel for boys and girls, computer centre to give them practical knowledge, cafeteria to serve food to the students, hospitals to cater to the medical needs, gymnasium fo the physical fitness of the students. Various other facilities like wi-fi, classrooms, etc are also available for them.
- Library- The library of SCSB is spread over 6732 sq. ft. in area and hosts more than 22,701 books and 1,256 bound volumes. Students also have resources like CDs, videos and project reports in management and related areas.
- Accommodation- SCSB has separate residential facilities for boys and girls. It can host 300 students and has AC and non-AC accommodation arrangements packed with all modern amenities. There are two boys hostels, which can together accommodate around 325 students.
- Classrooms- Classrooms at SCSB are equipped with modern teaching aids. High end presentation equipment are a highlight of the classrooms. Innovative gadgets are also used to make lectures more interesting, interactive and engaging for students.
- Computer Centre- Computer Centre at SCSB has modern IT infrastructure which supports a large single network. There are 600 computers, three labs with 400 systems, a campus and six hostels and all are wifi connected.
- Gym- There is a gym at SCSB hostel which is open for both boys and girls. Gym has all the modern equipment required for working out.
- Hospitals- There are arrangements in place at hospitals which ensures well being and good health of students.
- Cafeteria- The cafeteria at SCSB is hygienic and serves delicious food that is easy on the pocket. The cafeteria serves all kinds of Indian dishes and intercontinental food too.
SCMS Cochin Gallery
Questions related to SCMS Cochin
for bba which college is good scms noida or bhartividyapeeth delhi.
I believe Bhartividyapeeth Institute of Management and Research being an older institute than SCMS Noida, established in the Year 2000 has better employer outlook, faculty and education facilities. Most of their Faculty are Ex-Professors from Delhi University, IPU, JNU and IIT Delhi. Symbiosis Noida is nowhere near Symbiosis Pune and is just an Extension Campus of the University. Secondly Bharti Vidyapeeth has an excellent campus culture and peer environment.
For more information do follow the link below
I got selection in bba in scms noida . someone has told me that scms noida is very strict in marking nd not gives good marks to the student. My 12th class % is 77 and i want a good % in my bba graduation, should i go to other college like bhartividyapeeth delhi, as they are lienent in marking.
Hello there. Hope you are doing good. I would like to tell you that the things you should consider while looking for a college is the course curriculum, placements, faculties, college exposure etc. SCMS Noida definitely has some strict rules for the students as far as attendance and academic discipline is concerned. But, if the student performs well in examinations, then he/she should not worry about the unfavorable results. SCMS holds a good reputation and industry acceptance so all you need to do is hardwork in your academics and results will definitely be good. There are many such students who gets good percentage in their graduation from SCMS Noida and they get good placement opportunities too. So, dropping the college option for this reason won't be a good idea.
I hope you found this answer helpful. Good luck for your future.
I got selected in Alliance University Bangalore and SCMS Noida for bba,which one should I go for,which is best in terms of placements?
You should go for Alliance School of Business. Best BBA college in India.
The BBA course at Alliance University is a full-time, three year, undergraduate course of study aimed at preparing young graduated to take up challenging careers in business and industry, and also enables them to pursue higher studies thereafter.
- A contemporary and globalized curriculum that aids advanced business learning.
- Choice of concentration seamlessly blended with core business courses.
- Study abroad opportunity in 3 continents, 15 countries, 40 cities.
- Professional courses such as ACCA / CMA
- Optional foreign language classes for Spanish, German, French and Mandarin.
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business Management
- Operational Management.
- Average Salary 4.66 LPA
- Highest Salary 8 LPA
For more info visit:- https://www.alliance.edu.in/school/school-of-business
My waiting list number is 306, can i get into scms Noida?
Chances are very low to clear the wait list and get into Scms as students hardly leave the alloted seats, but it might be possible that you get seat there. Keep in mind that it is just a overall guess, however you might get seat there but chances are very low.
Happy Learning :)
Thank you !
My waiting list number is 78 in the first merit list for SCMS Noida. Do I have a chance to get admission in there for BBA?
As per my personal experience I got admission in the 2nd waiting list. The total intake in my course i.e. BBA(IT) was 90 but, they admitted 120 students. There is always 50-50 chances of admission. I wish you best of luck.
kindly, visit this site -
SCMS Cochin Related Articles
SCMS Cochin School of Business has announced the admission procedure for it....
Continuing with the special series of Live Chat with Deans of top B-school....
SCMS Cochin Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: