SCMS Cochin School of Business, Cochin Admission Process:
SCMS Cochin School of Business offers admission to the postgraduate courses. Admission to the SCMS Cochin courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in CMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/KMAT examinations. Further, the candidates have to appear for the group discussion followed by a personal interview. The detailed admission process is given below:
For Postgraduate Programme in Management/PGDM (Part-Time):
- Candidate needs to appear for CMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA and score at least 50% marks or appear for GMAT and score at least 100 marks or appear for KMAT and score at least 108 marks.
- Based on their marks in the above-mentioned exams, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be made based on the performance in the entrance exam, past academic record, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
View Course Specific Admission Process
|05 Dec, 2020||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 06 Dec, 2020||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2020||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 10 Dec, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|18 Nov, 2020 - 12 Dec, 2020||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|21 Nov, 2020 - 15 Dec, 2020||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020 - 01 Dec, 2020||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|05 Nov, 2020||Others - Mock test - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020 - 11 Oct, 2020||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|27 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|10 Aug, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|07 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date of printing of application fee | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2020 - 04 Aug, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|03 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date for payment of application fee | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Graduation (any discipline) – Pass Marks with 50% in aggregate from a recognised university. Final year students are eligible to apply if they expect to score the requisite marks.
- Any of the following Entrance Test Score:
- 50 % in MAT / ATMA
- 60 percentile CAT / XAT
- 100 marks in CMAT
- 108 marks in KMAT (KERALA )
- Age - Minimum 20 years, maximum 50 years.