Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic (SBMP), Mumbai was established in the year 1963 by Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal. The college offers polytechnic courses in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Electronics, Plastic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Digital Electronics, Computer Engineering, Information Technology. SBMP is a grant-in-aid autonomous institution. The college is affiliated to the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education.
SBMP is located at Irla, N. R. G Marg, opposite Cooper Hospital, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Andheri Railway Station is 2.5 km away and Andheri Metro Station is 3.6 km away from the college. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport is 6.2 km away from the college and it will take around 24 minutes to reach the college. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach the Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic.
Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic, Mumbai Admission Process:
Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic, Mumbai offers admission to the polytechnic courses. Admission will be done on the basis of the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) counselling. Final admission will be done after document verification and fee payment. The details of Bhagubhai Polytechnic Diploma admission process is given below:
For Polytechnic Courses:
- Candidates should register for the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) conducted by the DTE Maharashtra and choose SBMP as their preference.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the CAP counselling.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic, Mumbai provides various infrastructural facilities to the students and faculty such as a library with a collection of books, laboratories to give hands-on experience to the students, canteen to serve food to the students, gymkhana, auditorium to conduct events and activities. Various other facilities like wi-fi, etc are also available for them.
- Library: The institute has a library that has a collection of books, journals, magazines, literature books, etc. The library of SBMP is managed by Library Management Software and bar code.
- Laboratories: SBMP has high-tech laboratories for the students and faculty to give them practical knowledge for better understanding.
- Canteen: SBMP has a canteen that serves healthy and hygienic food and beverages to the students and staff at a reasonable price.
- Gymkhana: Gymkhana is available inside the campus so that students can play indoor games such as carrom, table tennis, chess, etc.
- Auditorium: Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic has an auditorium which is used in organising events and activities for the students.
College has been beautiful from the start.
Academically good but needs improvement in others sections
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Sandwich Pattern
One of the best times with good friends
Last Seen: 04 Jun' 17
Joined On: 04 Jun' 17
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: