|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) graduate degree awarded after the study of five and a half years duration, including 1-year internship, the course offered by Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur.
- Candidates need to have qualified NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) by securing a minimum qualifying cutoff percentile to get admission in the BAMS course.
- Candidates are required to pass Class 12 or equivalent examination with science subjects ( Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) in both Class 11 and 12 from a recognized board.
- He/she should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- An aspirant from the general category needs to secure an aggregate of 50% in their Class 12 Board examination. While, for SC/ST/OBC candidates, the qualifying percentage is 40%