- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
- Offered by: Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM) is a 1-Year full-time course. It is offered by Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
Candidates need to apply directly to the institute. Selection will be done by the ISCCM recognized.
- Diploma in Anaesthesia/Diploma in Chest Diseases/Diploma in Orthopaedics.
- M.D. Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia.
- M.S. General Surgery/Orthopaedics.
- The base M.B.B.S qualifications must be from a MCI Recognized University or State Medical Council equivalent.