- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Medical Surgical Nursing is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in the nursing course offered by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Selection of candidate will be based on the merit as per Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
- The minimum education requirement should be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks. SC/ST candidates may be given relaxation of 5% marks.
- The candidate should have undergone B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience prior to or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
- Candidate shall be medically fit