- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in the nursing course offered by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The minimum education requirement should be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks. SC/ST candidates may be given relaxation of 5% marks.
- The candidate should have undergone B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience prior to or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
- Candidate shall be medically fit