- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Community Health Nursing is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in the nursing course offered by Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
1. Candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an Institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, with a minimum of 55 % aggregate marks. 5% relaxation of marks for the Reserved category candidates.
2. Candidate should have Registered Nurse & Registered Midwifery or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
3. Minimum one-year work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
4. Minimum one-year work experience prior or after P.B. B.Sc. (N.)
5. The candidate shall be medically fit.