- Rs. 80,000/- Government Quota
- Rs. 1,20,000/- Management Quota
|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) graduate degree awarded after the study of five and a half years duration, including 1-year internship, the course offered by Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur and approved by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
- The admission in the BAMS course will be through NEET conducted by CBSE & as per the notification of the Punjab Govt.
- Candidate must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the 10+2 Examination.
- 85% seats shall be filled from amongst candidate who passed 10+1 and 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as regular candidates from the recognized institution situated in Punjab.
- 15% seats shall be open to the candidate having passed 10+1 and 10+2 examination or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as a regular candidate from a recognized institution from all over the country. However, if the requisite number of eligible candidates are not available or are fewer than 85% quotas the vacant seats shall be transferred to 15% quota and vice versa.
- Age: The candidate must have attained minimum age of 17 years as on 31st Dec.