- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Applicants will be selected for admission on the basis of an interview conducted by the Principal.
- For admission a girl must be fro age 17 to 35 years.
- Minimum education 10+2 with 45% marks aggregate for its equivalent, preferably with science subject candidates must have passed 10th candidates must have passed 10th and 10+2 examination from a regular school.
- Punjabi up to 10th standard is compulsory for all.
- Student can apply for admissions to B.Sc. Nursing degree on prescribe form available with the prospectus which can be had from the school office on payment.
- She must have passed 10+2 class examination or its equivalent preferably with science (Physics, Chemistry. Biology) and English.
- Students should me medically fit.
- She must be unmarried.