- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma programme offered by Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Applicants will be selected for admission on the basis of an interview conducted by the principal.
- Minimum age 17 years ir more on 31st August.
- Minimum qualification shall be 10+2 in any stream with 45% marks for Gen. Category and 40% for SC/ST.
- Candidates who are registered ANM with PNRC can also apply.
- 1st preference given to those candidates who has passed 10+2 with Science Subject.
- No age limit for those who are already in Govt. Service.
- Compartment to be cleared before 1st Counselling.
- Punjabi upto 10th standard is compulsory for all.