The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal.
Admission to the B.E. course is as per the guidelines laid down by the DTE and through. JEE Mains. Reservation in the seats of Counseling is as per the Govt. Norms. Candidates interested in seeking admission in B.E. course in all the colleges of Madhya Pradesh has to appear in the Online off-campus Counseling conducted by” Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh.
1. The Candidate should be an Indian National.
2. Educational Qualifications
- The candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics and Maths as main subjects & anyone from Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology.
- The Candidate should have passed with 45% aggregate marks in the above three subjects(40 % marks for SC/ST/OBC other than creamy layer ).
- Candidate should have appeared in JEE/12th class