- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by the University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
The admission to F.Y. classes will be based on merit and as per the University of Mumbai and Government rules.
For admission into the three years integrated course of Bachelor of Commerce, a candidate must have passed Std. XII examination conducted by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education with the following subjects:
- Any one of the Modern Indian Languages or Modern Foreign Languages or any classical language or information technology.
- Any three subjects from among the subjects mentioned below:
- i) Economics ii) Book – Keeping and Accountancy iii) Organization of Commerce iv) Co-operation v) Geography vi) Mathematics and Statistics vii) Secretarial Practice
- Anyone optional subject carrying 100 marks.
- Those that have passed an examination of another University/Board or Body recognized as equivalent thereto.