- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a Two-year duration Full-time course affiliated to Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai and approved by National Council of Teachers Education(NCTE).
Admission shall be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and/or in the entrance examination or any other selection process as per the policy of the State Government/U T Adminict.mion and the University.
The candidates should have undergone 10+2+3(15) or 11+1+3(15) pattern.
Candidates who have qualified in P.G Degree (5-year Integrated Course) under 10+2+5 or 11+1+5 pattern of study shall be considered for admission.
Candidates having following U.G Degree and P.G Degree can also apply.
- U.G Degree in Applied Mathematics can apply for mathematics.
- U.G Degree in Applied Physics, Geo-Physics, Bio-Physics and Electronics can apply for Physical Science.
- U.G Degree in Bio-Chemistry and Applied Chemistry can apply for Physical Science.
- U.G Degree in Bio-Technology, Plant-Biology, Plant Bio-Technology, Environmental Science and Micro –Biology can apply for Biological Science.
- U.G Degree in Applied Geography can apply for Geography.
- U.G Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Application, etc., can apply for computer science.
The Candidates Qualified in P.G Degree and Secured 50% of marks with the same major subject in U.G Degree but not fulfilling the minimum percentage of marks required in U.G Degree as per Community/Category-wise will be eligible.
Candidates with the following marks in the Bachelor’s Degree are eligible for admission to the course other than Economics and Commerce subjects for which P.G qualifications is mandatory.