|28 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Official NEET Answer key | Mode: Online|
|12 Oct, 2020 (Tentative)||Result - NEET 2020 result | Mode: Online|
|26 Aug, 2020 - 13 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - Release date | Mode: Online|
|13 Sep, 2020||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|04 Jul, 2020 - 20 Jul, 2020||Application Correction - Re-opened | Mode: Online|
|03 Feb, 2020 - 09 Feb, 2020||Application - Completing process by registered candidates | Mode: Online|
|15 Jan, 2020 - 31 Jan, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|02 Dec, 2019 - 06 Jan, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|02 Dec, 2019 - 01 Jan, 2020||Others - Application fee payment | Mode: Online|
|21 Aug, 2019||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) is a five-year (4 years of academic education + 1-year mandatory internship) full-time course degree offered by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and approved by DCI.
Admission to the course shall be based on the merit in the entrance test conducted by NEET-UG.
- Have completed 17 Years of age as on the 18th October of the Admission Year.
- Be medically fit to undergo the course and practice dentistry.
- Have passed the NEET examination or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as optional subjects and English as one of the languages.
- Have secured 50% Marks in these three subjects and English has taken together. However, for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the minimum marks are 40%.
- Admission to the course shall be based on the merit in the entrance test conducted by NEET.