- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Community Health Nursing is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in the nursing course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- The Candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after B.Sc.Nursing, in a Hospital or in Nursing Educational Institution or Community Health Setting.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC / ST candidates may be given.