- Fees: ₹ 9,240,000
- Exams: NEET PG
Radiology is a specialised course in the medical domain dealing with a wide array of advanced techniques used in medical imaging of a human body and is helpful in diagnosing and treating patients with all types of illness including cancer and tumours. Radiology teaches students about different medical science techniques including bone densitometry, x-ray, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), fluoroscopy, angiography and cardiovascular interventional radiology. The course is offered in a number of medical colleges at the undergraduate as well as postgraduate degree level.
UG Programme – Candidates should have passed 10+2 board examination or equivalent with minimum qualifying marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
PG Programme – Candidates should have a MBBS degree.
With technological advancement in medicinal science, radiologists are expected to be demand.
At the postgraduate level the course has varied specialisations including MRI, CT and Cardiovascular radiology which in turn have varied work opportunities.
Once can also move towards research and development field after pursuing the radiology.
|Minimum Fees||Maximum Fees|
Yes there is no entrance test in Delhi University for taking admission in BSC in radiology course. The admission is strictly on merit basis.
All the candidates seeking for admission must have completed their class 10+2 or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board or any other institution.
Hope it helps.
Some of colleges that provide you with the course of BSc radiology and imaging technology course in Chennai are
1. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
2. Karpaga vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences
3. Liberty Institute of Radiology and Paramedical Research Centre
There are several other institutions across the nation where you can get admission into this course.
Best of luck
Well radiology is one of the most top course selected by students in neet pg counseling. If you want to get it then getting a top score would be better even in the state quota counseling. Staying in the top 500 ranking of all india rank will do, I think.
I hope my answer helps.
All the best.
The top 10 radiology colleges in India are as follows -
1. Christian Medical College, Vellore
2. Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
3. Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
4. Institute of Medical Science, Varanasi
5. SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
6. Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore
7. MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
8. Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata
9. Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana
10. Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education amd Research, Chennai
The Cut off for the top 10 colleges for radiology in India is 2403.
Thank you. Good Luck !
Select your reason of reporting