|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|27 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Exam - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|26 Aug, 2020 - 27 Sep, 2020||Application - PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|03 Oct, 2020||Exam - PBT mode | Mode: Offline|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 30 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|20 Apr, 2020 - 31 Dec, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|09 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|24 Aug, 2020 - 20 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|15 Jul, 2020 - 19 Sep, 2020||Application - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|05 May, 2020 - 31 Aug, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|10 Aug, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|07 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date of printing of application fee | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2020 - 04 Aug, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|03 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date for payment of application fee | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- MBA is one of the most popular career options in India. The program is designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. The course provides both theoretical and practical training for business or investment management.
- The MBA degree can have a general focus or a specific focus in fields such as accounting. MBA programs typically include core classes in accounting, management, finance, marketing, and business law.
- MBA HR (Human Resource) program imparts knowledge and training in managing the workforce of the organization. The role of an HR professional is to develop and manage their company’s culture, hire best of the talents and retain them.
- MBA IB (International Business)course mainly focuses on developing a capable workforce within the country who has a complete understanding of the changing international business scenarios so that they can weigh and analyze the impact of those changes in domestic market.
- An MBA in IT (Information Technology) will provide you with the skills needed to manage both IT systems and employees, combining the traditional business knowledge of an MBA with specialized courses on information security, telecommunications and IT project management.
- MBA in Marketing teaches you the art of identifying the right consumer base and building a brand falls. Working as a marketing professional requires you to build and promote a brand and help an organization to recognize consumer behavior and cater to their requirements among other things.
- MBA in finance imparts knowledge on management, control and review of the collection, investment, and resources of money. This course, MBA Finance, opens up various opportunities for students in the financial world allowing the aspirant to learn to analyze the company’s reports, forecast economic trends, how to maximize the stock values, balance risk and profitability, and at last investment portfolio management.
The admission will be done CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT/HPUMAT/HPCET Entrance Exam.
A candidate must have Pass with 50% (GEN) / 45% (SC/ST) aggregate marks in bachelor’s degree or equivalent subject from any recognized university.