Admission Process 2021
Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya, Nadia offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programmes to the students. Admission to the undergraduate programme is based on WBJEE conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board followed by participation the counselling process for choice filling for seat allotment. Admission to postgraduate and doctoral programmes is based on the entrance examination and participation in the counselling process. Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya, Nadia admission process is given below in details:
- Candidates will have to apply and appear for WBJEE conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
- Further candidates have to participate in the counselling process where they have to do the choice filling for seat allotment.
- Admissions will be offered to the students on the basis of merit and choice filling and seat allotment in the counselling process.
Postgraduate and Doctoral Programme
- Candidates will have to register and apply on the website of the college.
- Applicants have to appear for an entrance exam.
- A merit list will be published by the college.
- Shortlisted candidates have to participate in the counselling process.
- Final admission will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination, participation in the counselling process, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission to 1st year B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) Course under the Faculty of Agricultural Engineering shall be made as per recommendation of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.