|11 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|25 Mar, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Master of Technology (MTech) in Smart Manufacturing is a full-time two-year postgraduate and it is Department/Centre/Unit: Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing course and it is offered by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. Sponsored candidates from Defence, DRDO, BARC, ISRO, NAL, NTRO, KSRTC, BMTC, BDA, PWD and CPRI applying for a course programme under the sponsored category must compulsorily fill an online application form and submit the printed version, in duplicate, on or before 27 March.
Admission is Based on the GATE score and the performance in an interview
A Candidate must be passed
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology or its equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Electronics followed by qualifications obtained through an examination conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE.
- Master’s degree holders in Science including Physics with Electronics/ Instrumentation/Geology/ Computer Applications/ Physical Sciences/ Mathematical Sciences as applicable to individual departments offering MTech programmes.
- All the candidates should qualify for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for the M.Tech program.