|23 Mar, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|07 Jul, 2018||Result| Mode: online|
|21 Jun, 2018||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|21 May, 2018||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
The five-year BS-MS in Chemistry program is a flagship program of all IISERs.
The IISER Pune BS-MS course aims to integrate the conventional bachelors and masters programs into a more holistic science education experience, bringing together conventional disciplines in the biological, chemical, mathematical, physical and earth sciences. The program focuses on the unified nature of science and aims to train some of the brightest young minds of our country, through some of the best practitioners of science in India. Our students are encouraged to take part in research activities, both in IISER and in other leading research laboratories, thus providing them a symbiotic relationship between conventional education and research.
Candidates having a valid KVPY fellowship commencing from 2019-20 academic session are eligible to apply for admissions. Additional cut-off criteria for marks obtained in 10+2 board examination is also applicable.
Candidates in General category securing a rank within 10000 in the Common Rank List (CRL) of JEE Advanced are eligible to apply. For candidates belonging to the reserved category (OBC-NC, SC, ST, PD), their category rank should be within 10000. Additional cut-off criteria for marks obtained in 10+2 board examination is also applicable.
- Students who have passed 10+2 level with science stream in 2018 or 2019 are eligible to apply for admissions and appear for IAT.
- However, they will be considered for admissions to the degree programmes only if they obtain the cut-off marks specified for their board. Please see the cut-off criteria here.
- Students applying through SCB channel will have to appear in the IISER Aptitude Test (IAT) which will be conducted at various centers across the country.
Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent level exam with science stream in 2018 or 2019 are eligible to apply for admissions. Candidates will be admitted to IISER only through following three channels.
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) channel
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Advanced) of the Indian Institutes of Technology
- State and Central Boards Channel (SCB)