|JEE Advanced||03 Jul, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering is four years (8 Semester) full-time undergraduate Engineering program offered by the Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar. CSE discipline of IIT Gandhinagar is a research-intensive unit pursuing excellence in scholarship and teaching. The discipline currently has recognized strengths in algorithms and theoretical computer science, cryptography, computer vision and graphics, data mining, machine learning, and computer architecture, and is committed to growth in other areas of computing.
The admission to the course is through the IIT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
The candidates should criteria for admission to IIT Gandhinagar:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the AIU.
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- A Diploma recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in the Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination. The aggregate marks for SC, ST, and PwD candidates should be at least 65%.
- Must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective Class XII (or equivalent) board examination.
IIT Gandhinagar is best.
Last Seen: 18 Jun' 20
Joined On: 18 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of 2022
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering