- 1 hour ago: NEP a game-changer that can overhaul country's education: MoS Education Read More
- 2 days ago: IGNOU to offer courses for educational institutions in Singapore, Bahrain, UAE Read More
- 1 day ago: IGNOU re-registration 2022 for July session extended till July 15 Read More
- 5 days ago: IGNOU June TEE 2022 exam form submission deadline extended till June 30 Read More
- 18 Jun 2022: IGNOU TEE June 2022 assignment submission deadline further extended till June 30 Read More
- Mode: Distance
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Tourism and Travel Management is minimum two year and maximum four year distance course, offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.
For this course duration:
Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Duration: 5 Years
Category 1 : BTS, BA(Tourism); B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration(BHM); Bachelor’s in Hotel Management (approved by AICTE) and those students who have done their graduation in any field along with a Diploma in Tourism, which is recognized in the University system or by AICTE.
Category 2 : A Bachelor’s Degree in any field. (However, all students of Category 2 will have to pass four additional Tourism foundation courses during their period of study.)