- 16 Jun 2021: IGNOU re-registration deadline for July 2021 session extended till June 30 Read More
- 14 Jun 2021: IGNOU June TEE 2021: Exam form, assignment deadline extended till June 30 Read More
- 14 Jun 2021: IGNOU June TEE 2021 assignment, exam form submission deadline ends tomorrow Read More
- 11 Jun 2021: IGNOU registration 2021 begins for July session; Apply till July 15 Read More
- 01 Jun 2021: IGNOU June 2021: TEE assignment submission deadline extended till June 15 Read More
- Mode: Distance
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Tourism and Travel Management is minimum two year and maximum four year distance course, offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.
For this course duration:
Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Duration: 5 Years
Category 1 : BTS, BA(Tourism); B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration(BHM); Bachelor’s in Hotel Management (approved by AICTE) and those students who have done their graduation in any field along with a Diploma in Tourism, which is recognized in the University system or by AICTE.
Category 2 : A Bachelor’s Degree in any field. (However, all students of Category 2 will have to pass four additional Tourism foundation courses during their period of study.)