|GATE||04 Feb, 2022 - 05 Feb, 2022 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
|11 Feb, 2022 - 12 Feb, 2022 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering is a two-year (4 semesters) full-time postgraduate program offered by the Department of Computer Science Engineering at the National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur.
Students are admitted on the basis of their GATE score & seat distribution according to Centralized Counselling for M.Tech. Admissions (CCMT).
For a candidate to be eligible for M.Tech. program:
- Must have a valid GATE Score.
- In qualifying degree, the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OC-EW/OB, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- The only primary mode of evaluation (CGPA or percentage) as mentioned in the qualifying degree certificate/mark sheet shall be considered while verifying eligibility.
- Conversion from CGPA to the percentage or vice versa given by individual Institutes/universities will not be allowed.
Overall my suggestion would be that its a good college.
Last Seen: 01 May' 20
Joined On: 01 May' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of 2020
- M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering