|13 May, 2020 - 12 Jun, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|GATE||08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|17 Nov, 2020 - 23 Nov, 2020||Application Correction - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 08 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Energy Systems Engineering is a two-year (4 semesters) full-time postgraduate program offered by the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur.
M. Tech. students are admitted on the basis of their GATE score & seat distribution according to Centralized Counselling for M.Tech. Admissions (CCMT).
For a candidate to be eligible for M.Tech./M.Arch./M. Plan. programme:
- Must have a valid GATE Score.
- In qualifying degree, the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OC-EW/OB, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- The above-mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- The only primary mode of evaluation (CGPA or percentage) as mentioned in the qualifying degree certificate/mark sheet shall be considered while verifying eligibility.
- Conversion from CGPA to the percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/university will not be allowed.