|13 May, 2020 - 12 Jun, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|GATE||08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|17 Nov, 2020 - 23 Nov, 2020||Application Correction - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 08 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Communication and Signal Processing under the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is a two-year (4 Semesters) full-time postgraduate program offered by National Institute of Technology Silchar.
Admissions were offered on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination (B.E./B.Tech.), performance in interview and the GATE score. GATE qualified candidates are eligible for institutional financial assistance. Candidates are required to have a minimum of 60 per cent of marks or its equivalent in Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology degree.
- Must have a valid GATE Score of the year 2018 / 2019 / 2020.
- In qualifying degree, the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10- point scale) or 60% for GEN/GEN-EWS/OBC, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- The only primary mode of evaluation (CGPA or percentage) as mentioned in the qualifying degree certificate/mark sheet shall be considered while verifying eligibility.
- Conversion from CGPA to the percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/university will not be allowed.
- For each program, eligibility is defined based on certain combinations of degree disciplines and GATE paper.