About Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Kancheepuram
Adhiparasakthi Engineering College (AEC), Kancheepuram was established in the year 1984. APEC is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The college offers undergraduate (B.Tech), postgraduate (ME, MBA, MCA) and doctoral (Ph.D) courses in various areas. Admission to the college will be done on the basis of the counselling process conducted by Anna University. APEC is affiliated by the Anna University.
APEC is located at SH 115, Melmaruvathur, Tamil Nadu. Melmaruvathur Railway Station is 2.5 km away and Melmaruvathur Bus Stand is 2.3 km away from the college. Chennai International Airport is 77.2 km away and it will take around 1 hour 36 minutes to reach the college. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Kancheepuram. The college is well connected with roads, railways and airways.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- APEC is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
Clubs, Societies and Committees:
- National Service Scheme (NSS): NSS creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
- National Cadet Corps: NCC works with an objective to create a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the Armed Forces.
Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Kancheepuram Admission Details:
Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Kancheepuram offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Admission to the undergraduate course will be done through the counselling process while for postgraduate courses, aspirants have to appear for the TANCET examination followed by a counselling process. The detailed admission process of APEC is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses:
- Candidates have to register and apply online on the website of Anna University.
- Admission will be offered based on the merit of the marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates need to register and apply for TNEA Counselling conducted by Anna University.
- Based on participation in TNEA counselling, document verification and fee payment, candidates will be offered admission.
For Postgraduate Courses:
- Candidates have to apply and appear for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) conducted by Anna University.
- Based on the scores of TANCET, candidates have to participate in the TANCET counselling process conducted by Anna University.
- Final admission will be based on merit, participation in the TANCET counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Exams and Cutoffs
I lke this college
Infrastructure is not so goodThere is no development process
Perfect college for learning good things
Last Seen: 28 Feb' 16
Joined On: 28 Feb' 16
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
- B.Tech Information Technology
Last Seen: 14 Jun' 14
Joined On: 17 Mar' 14
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- BE Mechanical Engineering
Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Kancheepuram has adequate infrastructure like a hostel, transportation for day scholars, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like computing centre in order to give them practical exposure for better learning. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
- Hostel: The institution provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, TV rooms, etc.
- Library: APEC has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students to enhance their knowledge and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Computing Facilities: The college provides computing facilities to the students so that they can get the practical knowledge for better learning.
- Transportation: APEC provides transportation facilities for the local students and staff so that they can travel between the city and the college.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council