Admission Process 2021
Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Kancheepuram Admission Details:
Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Kancheepuram offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Admission to the undergraduate course will be done through the counselling process while for postgraduate courses, aspirants have to appear for the TANCET examination followed by a counselling process. The detailed admission process of APEC is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses:
- Candidates have to register and apply online on the website of Anna University.
- Admission will be offered based on the merit of the marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates need to register and apply for TNEA Counselling conducted by Anna University.
- Based on participation in TNEA counselling, document verification and fee payment, candidates will be offered admission.
For Postgraduate Courses:
- Candidates have to apply and appear for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) conducted by Anna University.
- Based on the scores of TANCET, candidates have to participate in the TANCET counselling process conducted by Anna University.
- Final admission will be based on merit, participation in the TANCET counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
- The selection based on TNEA counselling.
- Candidates seeking admission for UG Programmes Under Government Quota have to apply to ‘The Secretary, Engineering Admissions, Anna University, Chennai. Merit list will be prepared by Anna University, students will be called for counseling as per the merit list. Allotment of colleges & branches will be done in the counselling session.