Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two-year full-time postgraduate course offered by Osmania University, Hyderabad and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
1. The candidate shall be an Indian National.
2. Bachelor degree holder of Osmania University or a degree recognized by the university as equivalent thereto and/(or) as per the rules laid down by the University;
2. The candidate seeking admission must qualify in the Entrance Examination, conducted by the appropriate authority in the year of admission as per the norms prescribed by the University.
3. The Candidate seeking admission through CET must fulfill the following criteria:
Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
3. The Candidate seeking admission through CET and claiming the State Government's fee Reimbursement scheme must fulfill the following criteria:
Maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 30 years for OC candidates and 34 years for other candidates as on 01-07 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Ed.) Department shall apply.
1. Bachelor degree holder of Osmania University or a degree recognized by the university as equivalent thereto and/(or) as per the rules laid down by the University;
3. The admission of Non-resident Indians and candidates admitted in lieu of them will be as per the University Rules in force on the date of the admission.
4. Foreign candidates admission is based on the Screening Process of the University currently in vogue.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile