- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai
Diploma in Civil Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the SSC (Std.X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent, with subjects Maths/Mathematics, General Science and English, with minimum 35% aggregate marks.
- For CBSE Candidates: The aggregate mark means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate, including all subjects as declared on Mark sheet.
For Direct 2nd year admissions:
- Candidates passing HSC science and HSC Bifocal (Technical) with Mathematics as compulsory subject shall be grouped together and shall be eligible for admission as per the merit. (Candidates with HSC Science without Mathematics shall not be eligible for admission.).
- Eligibility of the student for the specific branches of Diploma programmes shall be as per MSBTE guidelines.
- Candidates with HSC vocational (MCVC) or 10+2 ITI/ITI COE should have passed SSC (10th Std) or equivalent examination with subjects English, Maths (Code 71) and Science (Code 72).