- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Method of Selection:
1. Admission is made on the basis of the entrance test & personal interview.
2. The entrance test will be in English.
3. The candidate will be allowed for the interview only if the original certificates and mark sheets are produced at the time of interview.
4. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
1. The minimum age for admission is 17 years.
2. The minimum educational requirement: H.S.S.L.C. (Sc) i.e. 10+2 or Senior School Certificate Exam (10+2) or Pre degree Exam or any degree passed with Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) with minimum of 45% marks in PCB. In case of SC/ST the minimum marks is relaxable by 5%.
3. Candidate shall have to be medically fit.
4. Admission is open for both the genders.
5. Students coming from other nationality shall have to be regularized under the Foreign Nationals Act.
6. A certificate stating of good conduct from the principal of
College/School the candidate last attended shall have to be produced.
7. Admission will be based on the performance in the Entrance
Examination conducted by the College.
8. Admission is valid for one year only (i.e. yearly admission is required)