- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh
Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery (ANM) is a two-year full-time diploma programme offered by Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Selections of the candidates are made on the basis of academic merit.
- 10+2 pass from any recognized board.
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School [NIOS] recognized by Central Government.
- 17 years as on 31 st December.
- Any other reservation as per the State Govt. under the reservation policy.
- Candidates shall be medically fit.