- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma programme offered by Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Selections of the candidates are made on the basis of academic merit.
- 10+2 with 40% marks from any recognized board. However, Science is preferable.
- Registered A.N.M.
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School [NIOS] recognized by Central Government.
- 17 years as on 31 st December.
- 5% of total marks are relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
- Any other reservation as per the State Govt. under the reservation policy.
- Candidates shall be medically fit.