Quick Facts

Total Fees
3.17 Lakhs
Approval
AICTE
Seats
30

Fees Details

General:
3.17 Lakhs
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 4 Years
  • Offered by: Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda

Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda.

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Admission Process

Counseling Seats:

Admission to B-Tech Programs is made on the basis of common entrance test (CET) and subsequent counseling conducted by MRSPTU, Bathinda. 85 % of the seats are allotted for the students having Punjab Domicile and the students of the rest of India fill 15% Seats. Admission of students from other states is done through JEE MAIN conducted by CBSE.

Management Quota Seats:

As per the university guidelines, each institute can retain 33% of allotted seats to be filled up under the management quota

Eligibility Criteria

The candidates from the state of Punjab and also from other states who possess minimum qualifications (10+2 pass) are also eligible for admission at this stage however as per Punjab Govt. notification the choice of discipline shall be determined giving preference to CET/JEE MAIN and then to 10+2 pass (Physics, Math's compulsory Subjects + Any one of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science at 10+2 Level).

Applications Open Now

Manipal BBA Admissions 2020
Manipal BBA Admissions 2020
Apply
Manipal B.Tech Admissions 2020
Manipal B.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
UPES BBA Admissions 2020
UPES BBA Admissions 2020
Apply
UPES - School of Engineering
UPES - School of Engineering
Apply
Pearl Academy - School of Business 2020
Pearl Academy - School of Bus...
Apply
SRM B.Tech Admissions 2020
SRM B.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
VITEEE 2020 - VIT Engineering Entrance Examination
VITEEE 2020 - VIT Engineering...
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books